Opportunity to join the Clinch River Health Services Housekeeping Team.
- Must be responsible, dependable, and accountable to maintain the facility in a safe operating condition.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Keep a safe operating environment that protects the health and safety of patients, personnel, and the public consistent with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Must adhere to high standards of ethical behavior and maintain strict patient and center confidentiality.
An excellent benefit package and competitive salary offered.
How to Apply:
- Complete our Application
- Applications may be picked up at our Administrative Offices or can be printed from our website.
- Resumes may accompany the application but will not be considered if sent alone.
- Submit Application
Clinch River Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.