Walk-Ins are welcome!
No appointment required for a booster vaccine.
Free COVID-19 booster vaccinations will be given at Clinch River Health Services.
, COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for vaccine recipients who completed their initial series at least six months ago and are:
- Individuals 65 years and older
- Individuals 18 years and older who live in long-term care settings
- Individuals 18 years and older who have underlying medical conditions
- Individuals 18 years and older who work in high-risk settings
- Individuals 18 years and older who live in high-risk settings
To ensure an efficient check-in process
, booster vaccine recipients are encouraged to bring their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with them to their appointment.
Appointments maybe scheduled by calling (276) 467-2201 but walk-ins are welcome.