- New Patient Packet:
Please Download, Print and Complete the New Patient Packet: This completed packet needs to be returned back to Clinch River Health Services one week prior to your first appointment. If the packet is not returned one week prior to your appointment then your appointment will be rescheduled.
- NEW PATIENT INFORMATION- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Scheduling an Appointment
Most appointments are made for the day or within the week of your call. Please call early if you need a same day appointment.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call Clinch River Health Services to cancel or reschedule the appointment. This will allow us to see another patient in your place.
Arrive on Time for Your Appointment
Call to notify Clinch River Health Services, inc. if you are going to be late.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:45 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- 12 Noon